You are here
CDS Announces Seven Exciting Courses for Fall 2017!
Seven Exciting Courses for Fall! All courses are offered through distance education. Current students, residents and non-residents (international and out of state students) may apply for DDS courses through Outreach College and pay in-state tuition rates. Most courses also offered through UH Day School.
- Disability and Diversity (DIS 380)
- Accessible Learning Technology (DIS 382)
- Disability Culture and History (DIS 383)
- IIntroduction to Disability and Diversity Studies (DIS 683)
- Multicultural Issues and Disability (DIS 681)
- Special Topics: Technology to Support Literacy for English Language Learners (DIS 682 411) (Extension Only)
- Special Topics: Science for English Language Learners (DIS 682 412) (Extension Only)
The University of Hawaii at Manoa offers the Interdisciplinary Certificate in Disability and Diversity Studies, a 15 credit graduate level (master’s, doctoral, and post-doctoral) program sponsored by the Center on Disability Studies (CDS) in the College of Education. CDS also offers both graduate and undergraduate level Disability Studies Courses that can be taken as electives.
For questions about our certificate or courses, please check out the FAQ page or contact program coordinator Megan Conway at email@example.com or visit our full site at www.cds.hawaii.edu/certificates